Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

It Has Been Done!

After a long few weeks of starting the missional gatherings, and bootcamp for our new church, we have finally submitted our application to America World Adoption Agency requesting a boy from ages 1-12months from Ethiopia! :)

Praise the Lord, the LONG process begins! All smiles :)

We are very excited that we have completed step one to becoming parents, I feel like I just found out I was pregnant, hehe!

This has been in God's plan for us and it's amazing to finally see it come through. Now through all my excitement I have to keep reminded that we still have to be accepted and there are still MANY stages we have to go through and get accepted by. So this is just step one, but I have Faith that this IS in God's will for us and what he wills comes true! :)

I will keep everyone updated on each step! Love you lots! :)

No comments: