Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Amazon Affiliate

As I am reading "Adopt Without Debt", she gives many fund raising ideas. I clearly love fund raising!

One of the suggestions was to become an Amazon Affiliate. This means that I promote Amazon on my web site and any purchase made using the link on my page to Amazon.com, I get around 4-6% of the purchase starting off. So I thought, i know a lot of people who use Amazon, why not try it.
So I am asking if you are an amazon user if you wouldn't mind getting to amazon by clicking the banner on the bottom on my blog. That is all you have to do. The only down fall is that I don't get credit if you use the 1- click order option. I don't know why but that's the rule!

Of coarse this will go towards our adoption fund! :)

Love,
Emily

No comments: