Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not much to report...

Well, I hate to say it , but we haven't gotten very far with our process. Totally my fault.
As I stated in my previous post I am scattered brained and get over whelmed with just having a list of things i need to do. So I am praying that I can find a "friend" who is also in the process or has gone through it before that can guide me and possibly help me a little. I am so ready for my son that its making me mad that i don't have him yet. LOL!

On the other hand we are continually being blessed financially, the money just keeps coming in! Thank you Jesus! :) I am really hoping to get the move on this process, so please keep praying that i get motivated and "JUST DO IT!"
My husbands office has been in our spare bedroom (baby's room) since we moved in and now this week he got an out of the home office so I'm hoping that now that the baby's room is open it will be a motivation to get him here to fill it! :)
I will post when we get through our next step! :)

No comments: